Benefits Of Ayurvedic Hair Care
The Benefits of Ayurvedic Haircare
Bhringaraj: Reduces hair loss, promotes natural color and luster of hair
Bhringraj is an Indian herb that is also known as false daisy particularly grown in moist areas & full of vitamins, calcium, magnesium and iron. Bhringraj oil is very popular used for various hair problems.
- Bhringraj is a natural remedy to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss
- It soothes the scalp by increasing the blood flow of the scalp and hair follicle
- It activates the hair roots and follicles to induce natural hair growth
- It nourishes your hair naturally and makes them healthy and shiny
Brahmi: Prevents split ends, reduces hair loss, eliminates dandruff
Brahmi is a wonder herb of Ayurveda for hair growth and thickening of hair.
- It is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal oil best for thinning of hair follicles that leads to hair loss
- Brahmi oil contains an alkaloid that activates a protein in your body that toughen and strengthen your hair naturally
- It also calms down your stress and improves your mood
- It also helps to treat the dry and damaged scalp
- Brahmi reduces the ‘cortisol’ – a stress hormone in your body. High levels are cortisol is one of the reasons for hair fall
Amla: Reduces premature greying, reduces hair loss
Vitamin C-loaded amla is an essential part of hair care and skincare routine.
- It contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants which strengthen the hair follicles and make your hair strong and lustre
- Amla is overall good for hair and scalp health as it helps to remove dandruff and dissolve grease and dirt from follicles. Massaging the scalp with amla oil can increase blood circulation
- It provides essential nutrients to hair follicles to promote hair growth
Shikakai: Treats dandruff, lower pH levels, treats oily scalp, repair and prevent split ends.
- It has hair-cleansing properties which are considered a natural alternative for shampoo
- Shikakai is rich in antioxidants that help to nourish your hair and promote hair growth naturally
- Neem: Reduces dandruff and dryness, and lice infestations
- Ritha: Promotes hair growth, improves texture and volume
- Aloe Vera: Boosts scalp health, slows hair loss, promotes hair growth